To celebrate the release of The New Recruit, I’m held the Go Undercover Scavenger Hunt contest. Matthew Schroll won the $100 Barnes and Noble gift card. Here is a full list of the runners up, who received spy kits:
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to all who entered!
The contest will run until October 29, 2012.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER–OR WITH PARENTAL PERMISSION.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry–or with parental permission.
2. TO ENTER: See entry guidelines here: http://www.jillwilliamson.com/books/go-undercover-scavenger-hunt/.
3. PRIZES: On or about October 29, 2012, sponsor will draw the winning entries. The winners will receive one of the following prizes: a $100 Barnes and Noble gift certificate or a Mission League spy kit.
Winners will be contacted via email at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a winner cannot be reached within 7 days of initial attempt, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, email info@jillwilliamson.
Sponsor: Jill Williamson, c/o Marcher Lord Press, 8345 Pepperridge Drive, Colorado Springs, CO, 80920.
1. Spencer’s grandmother gives him something with this on it. (Study the book cover for a clue.)
2. This is Spencer’s favorite object. (There is a hint listed in Spencer’s bio on http://themissionleague.com/.)
3. Spencer loves to eat this. (The answer is one of Spencer’s “Likes” on his Facebook page. If you visit it, please click “like.”)
4. Someone mysteriously gave Spencer one of these expensive items. (For a clue, such an object is necessary for one of Spencer’s “Likes” on his Facebook page.)
5. Spencer wears this almost everywhere. (Again, study the book cover.)